Geoscience BC Report 2009-11
Regional Drainage Sediment and Water Geochemical Data, Central British Columbia
(parts of NTS 93E, F, G, J, K, L, M, N & O)
by W. Jackaman
Back to Data Releases Main Page
- Report (pdf, 430KB)
- Appendix A - Data Listings (pdf, 410KB)
- Appendix B - Statistics (pdf, 447KB)
- Appendices C1-C3 - Map List, Location Map and Geology Map (zip, 8.45MB)
- Appendix C4 - ICP-MS Maps (zip, 124MB)
- Appendix C5 - INAA Maps (zip, 103MB)
- Raw Data in DBF and Excel files, and Readme file (zip, 4.8MB)
- Quality Control data (Geoscience BC Report 2018-15). For more information, see Project 2016-018.
- Report Description
- Geoscience BC Report 2009-11 is part of the QUEST-West project, which covers over 40,000 kilometers from Vanderhoof and Fort St. James to Terrace and Kitimat. Geoscience BC in partnership with the Northern Development Initiative Trust and the Regional District of Bulkley-Nechako funded an infill drainage sediment and water survey in 2008 conducted in central British Columbia. This digital release includes results of the 2008 infill survey and
parts of this package incorporate data from a number of previous lake and stream based surveys completed in the study area as well as the new reanalysis data that were released in January 2009 as part of the QUEST-West Project.
- Suggested Reference
- Jackaman, W. (2009): Regional drainage sediment and water geochemical data, central British Columbia (parts of NTS 93E, F, G, J, K, L, M, N & O); Geoscience BC, Report 2009-11, 347 p.
- Additional Links
- Search Other Projects
- If you are interested in other Geoscience BC Projects of this type or in this area, try searching through all our projects: